3 Guest Episodes That You Need To Listen To
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
We’ve had a lot of amazing guests on the show. In today’s episode, we select 3 of our favorite guest episodes and dive in a little deeper and discuss the key nuggets in them
Are you looking to create your ideal lifestyle? Then we invite you to become a #lifestylebuilder.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:29] – Welcome
- [02:49] – Guest 1 – Toms Pick, Rachel Pedersen
- [05:04] – The Mountain – making sure you’re not getting to the top of your goals alone
- Be sure you’re planning your life along side your business plans. No one wants to reach the top and feel completely alone
- Enjoying the journey
- [07:53] – What to do if you’ve lost trust and need to rebuild relationships with your clients
- [09:36] – Authenticity
- [12:05] – Guest 2 – Arianas Pick, Christie Bender
- [14:51] – Proactive vs Reactive
- Set yourself up for success by focusing on your year ahead, before you’ve begun
- Once it’s too late, it’s too late
- [15:34] – Saving money by planning for taxes
- [16:40] – 3 important things to focus on for your business taxes
- Stop co-mingling accounts. Separate checking and credit cards for personal and business
- Get crystal clear on your numbers
- Use a tax pro! They really can save you $$$
- [19:17] – Entrepreneurs are like horses – a GREAT analogy!
- [21:31] – Guest 3 – Most Listened To Episode – Heather Gray
- [24:33] – Realizing you have to be the boss
- [27:01] – The low barrier for entry into business ownership can sometimes make you miss the important first steps of being a business owner
- [29:48] – What would the boss do?
- [31:59] – Aligning values
- Check out Rachel’s full episode at TomAndAriana/34
- Check out Christie’s full episode at TomAndAriana/30
- Check out Heather’s full episode at TomAndAriana/26
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Join us for a recap of 3 of our favorite past guests!
- We will explore a bit further into each guest and the truth bombs they dropped in those episodes