5 Things Holding You Back From Success in Your Business
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
There are so many things that can get in the way of you taking action on your business idea. Which of these is holding you back? Join us as we discuss common roadblocks, and how to overcome them.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:50] – Welcome
- [02:30] – Arianas experience addressing her own fears
- [05:30] – Topic 1 – Fear
- [08:22] – Fear of failure
- [13:49] – Fear of success
- [21:14] – Topic 2 – Having a lack of support or confidence, sometimes internally or from friends and loved ones.
- [22:14] – Topic 3 – Striving for perfection can often keep you from starting or waiting too long to start
- [23:18] – “People don’t realte to perfect.” – Ariana
- [28:23] – Topic 4 – Lack of resources
- [29:30] – Feeling that you’re lacking time and money
- [30:45] – Bootstrapping, finding other ways to gain capital
- [33:44] – Time auditing “Ask yourself how can I make more time?” Tom
- [33:58] – Topic 5 – Too many ideas, or not enough?
- [35:20] – “Most entrepenuers are like I’ve got 8 ideas and I’m gonna do ALL of them!” – Tom
- [36:45] – Bringing focus back
- [38:16] – Homework
- [39:46] – Toms Bookshelf
- Take a look at the biggest thing stopping you from moving forward and see how you can change it.
- Join Lifestyle Builders! It was made for you.
The Power of Starting Something Stupid
- Exploring the top % things that are holding you back from success
- Getting beyond fear, addressing potential for lack of support and bootstrapping your resources can get you on the path to overcoming obstacles