6 Lessons of Love & Business, from 22 Couples
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
As we wrap up our special couples and entrepreneurship series, we reflect on 6 key lessons that were shared by multiple couples throughout the series
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:10] – Welcome
- [04:48] – Getting on the same page
- [06:08] – Coming together as 1 unit – Armando and Christian – Show 61
- [07:24] – Getting aligned in life and business – Jill and Josh – Show 78
- [09:24] – Hitting the reset button, when necessary – Danielle and Justin – Show 68
- [11:40] – Taking time to know yourself and learn about each other – Kate and John – Show 59
- [15:23] – Understanding different working styles and communication – Marley and Wayne – Show 66
- [17:54] – Be intentional about how you want to show up, in business and your relationship – Alexi and Preston – Show 79
- [20:28] – Family comes first – Shane and Jocelyn – Show 69
- [24:30] – Recognizing what is urgent vs important – Cole and Sonja – Show 67
- [28:19] – Family life should never change, regardless of outside factors – Dan and Joanne – Show 60
- [30:44] – Taking time to reconnect, “trip jars” – Melissa and Paul – Show 77
- [33:36] – Key Action
- Ariana – IF you’ve missed any of these episodes. take a listen.
- Tom – Check out Plan With Purpose
- [36:21] – Bookshelf
- TUNE IN FOR PART 2!
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.