6 Lessons of Love & Business from 22 Entrepreneurial Couples – Part 2
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
We return with part 2 of this episode to share 3 more lessons learned from our special series on couples and entrepreneurship
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:59] – Welcome to Part 2!
- [04:16] – How NOT to approach your spouse – PT and Theresa – Show 75
- [07:49] – Dropping expectations and making sure your spouse understands your ideas – Andy and Nicole – Show 70
- [11:33] – Asking the big questions – Jason and Audrey – Show 72
- [15:05] – Learning the right way to ask those questions – John and Kate – Show 59
- [17:50] – Defining roles, in business and life – Carey and Demir – Show 62 – The Role Auction!
- [19:43] – Firing your spouse… what?! – Jay and Jessica – Show 63
- [22:13] – Tasking to fit the relationship – Rachel and Paul – Show 64
- [25:39] – Defining roles and checking in – Tony and Suzanne – Show 71
- [28:10] – Finding your own way! – April and Aaron – Show 65
- [31:00] – Loving Logically – Alex and Leila – Show 80
- [33:20] – Finding happiness no matter what struggles you may be facing – Tyler and Eric – Show 73
- [36:12] – Making it work in tough times – Mike and Katie – Show 74
- [38:04] – Ask “How” until you figure it out – Vincent and Elizabeth – Show 76
- [40:40] – Going against the grain – Shane and Jocelyn – Show 69
- [43:30] – Key Action
- Ariana – Choose an episode that really resonated with you and shoot me an email about it! Subject line – Hello!
- Tom – Pick that episode that resonated and leave a comment with your biggest take away from it
- [46:28] – Bookshelf
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.