Adding Your Partner in Life As Your Partner in Business with John Lee Dumas & Kate Erickson
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief DescriptionWhat happens when you are running a successful business and you invite your spouse to join? John Lee Dumas & Kate Erickson share their experience as they partner on Entrepreneurs On Fire
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results. Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:47] – Welcome to COUPLES MONTH!
- [01:36] – Meet John and Kate from EOFire
- [04:36] – When Kate made the decision to leave the corporate world
- 2012/13 working in Ad and Marketing, but realizing John may have had the right idea pursuing his passions
- [10:48] – Personal relationship meets professional relationship
- [11:36] – “Initially I had these fears running through my mind, like… I don’t wanna be a secretary!” – Kate
- [13:25] – “You need a strong understanding of what you’re really good at, A, but B, what you SHOULD BE doing within that area.” – John
- [14:40] – Managing conflict without crossing the line between business and personal life
- [16:04] – “John gets an idea and he has already done it!” – Kate
- [19:54] – Making an impact
- [26:35] – Takeaway advice – Working together isn’t for everyone, but, it is worth the try.
- [29:50] – Where to find John and Kate
Guest BioJohnLee Dumas & Kate Erickson are the dynamic duo behind Entrepreneurs on Fire: an award winning podcast that interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs every Monday and drops value bombs every Thursday. John is the host, with over 2000 episodes, 1.3 million listens every month, and seven-figures of annual revenue, JLD is just getting started. Visit YourBigIdea.io and discover YOUR BIG IDEA in just 3 hours! Kate is the creator, engager and implementer behind EOFire. She is also the host of the podcast Kate’s Take and co-author of The Podcast Journal: Idea to Launch in 50 Days. Kate is passionate about helping entrepreneurs create freedom in their business and life through developing systems and processes that can help their business scale and grow. Together, they help you Get ready to set YOUR Entrepreneurial journey ON FIRE! Grab their FREE “Big Idea” Course!
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship. That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days. Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.