An Entrepreneur’s Success Starts With a Healthy Marriage with Alex & Cadey Charfen
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Entrepreneurs who are in relationships may see their spouse as holding them back, but Alex & Cadey Charfen discuss how success in business really starts with your relationship
Are you looking to create your ideal lifestyle? Then we invite you to become a #lifestylebuilder.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:29] – Welcome
- [01:20] – Meet Alex and Cadey
- [04:38] – The timeline
- [06:28] – The real estate game
- [07:40] – The upside down
- [09:40] – How changing our relationship with money helped to change our relationship overall
- [11:18] – Declaring bankruptcy
- [12:35] – Habits and rituals
- Daily gratitude, even on the days it seemed impossible
- [15:16] – “We declared that we were going to win… at going bankrupt.” – Alex
- [18:01] – Creating impact, even at the bottom
- [20:35] – Within 12 months of bankruptcy, back to millionaire status
- [21:56] – EPT – Entrepreneurial Personality Type
- [23:04] – “A day where they don’t accomplish enough feels like a failure.” – Alex
- [31:31] – IF your spouse is not buying in on your idea, you’re likely on the wrong path
- [34:40] – Creating roles in business and in life
- [37:00] – Creating systems to eliminate arguments
- [44:20] – Key takeaway
- Treat your marriage as if it’s the most important thing
- [46:25] – Where to find Alex and Cadey
Alex & Cadey are the co-founders of CHARFEN, a training, education and membership organization for entrepreneurs and small businesses. For the past two decades, Alex has created and curated proven business philosophies, models and strategies geared specifically to entrepreneurs. An expert in business growth having personally consulted for billionaires, the Fortune 500 and global 100 companies, Alex is invited to share his strategies with business owners around the world, and often speaks on his idea of the Entrepreneurial Personality Type™ (EPT). Cadey ran operations and scaled the company as revenues grew from zero to over $10,000,000 a year. With Cadey leading the team, Charfen grew over 8,000% in three years, which gained them attention & awards from major media & news outlets.
Alex & Cadey reside in Austin Texas,with their 2 daughters Reagan and Kennedy.
- Making your marriage top priority for business success
- Learn how they fought through a catastrophic loss and bounced back bigger than ever