Automate Before You Delegate
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
As a business owner, it is important to constantly move things off your plate. In this episode, we are going to show you why and how you should focus on automation before delegation
Are you looking to create your ideal lifestyle? Then we invite you to become a #lifestylebuilder.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:12] – Welcome
- [01:50] – Time audits! And why we always suggest them
- [05:20] – Categorize what can and should be delegated
- [08:56] – Utilize tools for things that don’t have their own option for automation
- [13:40] – It is important to start slowly, to avoid feeling overwhelmed or confused
- [15:05] – Common automations
- [22:49] – Action Items
- [24:50] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- Make a list, what have you automated in your business this far?
- Pick one thing in your business and find an automation for it
The 4 Hour Work Week
- Learn how to categorize what should be delegated out in your own business
- Discover simple tools to start automating your business
- Find ways to save time and money by using automation