Business Finances & Predicting Income With Sarah Guilliot
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Today we help Sarah determine how to get a handle on her business finances, predict her business income, and determine how to make sure she doesn’t have to go back to a job.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [01:10] – Welcome
- [02:21] – Journey to becoming a Lifestyle Builder
- [08:16] – “My biggest struggle is getting a true financial understanding of my business so I can predict income and plan out the next year intelligently.” – Sarah
- [10:56] – Finding MVI or Freedom Number
- [11:46] – Runway Calculator – information available in Lifestyle Builders episode – Find Your Freedom Number
- [13:12] – Working backwards is oftentimes the best way to discover income needs.
- [14:28] – Creating 90 Day Targets
- [26:06] – Subscribing to the right memberships
- [28:24] – Utilizing programs to hit goals
- [31:09] – Revisiting 90 Day Goals, adressing revenue and profit and actions to take to continue building more.
- [32:54] – Idea validation
- [34:00] – Creating recurring income through membership program
- [37:58] – Planting seeds with current audience. Asking them for input and what they would like to see from you. This can take shape in polls, open ended emails or feedback posts.
Sarah Guilliot (pronounced Ghee-Oh, like guillotine ;-), is a professional web designer who left her corporate job as a UX Architect to bring the power of Photoshop mockups to Etsy shops. She helps custom drinkware shops showcase their hard-to-photograph products online with her ready-made mockups and an online course called Photoshop Mockup Mastery.
Mockups for Drinkware Makers free Facebook Group:
- Click here https://amzn.to/2uFY6xc for the book “Profit First – Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Join our Free Facebook Group for Family-Focused Entrepreneurs