Creating a Purposeful and Powerful Legacy w/ Armando Cruz
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Success and happiness often comes down to more than just being successful yourself, but also includes your legacy. In this episode, we dive deep into this topic with guest Armando Cruz.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [01:16] – Welcome
- [01:47] – Meet Armando
- [10;14] – Purpose and legacy
- [11:31] – “I would have acted completely different. The decisions I would make and the risks I would take would be completely different if I was single and had no kids.” – Armando
- [17:01] – “In an online space, the word Impact is thrown around A LOT!” – Ariana
- [18:46] – “Before I can make an impact on others, I sometimes have to change myself, how I see things.” – Ariana
- [22:14] – “We’ve been told that more is better, but in reality, there is a great marketing lesson here – it’s better to go an inch wide and a mile deep than an inch deep.” – Armando
- [26:00] – “There are consequences of maybe not getting it right, but attempting. Maybe not getting the reality you want was maybe safer than doing half of the reality you wanted to build.”
- [38:00] – “There is so much pressure to be perfect all the time!” – Ariana, on being present in an online space
- [39:22] – “Do you want to get to the end of your life and be like ‘Man, I wish I would have…'” – Armando
- [40:46] – “I think people think of a legacy as a list of accomplishments. I invite them to think of legacy as Who is the person you are being or becoming.” – Armando
- [52:31] – The intention to prioritize
- [72:34] – Find Amrando
ARMANDO CRUZ is a connoisseur of experiences, husband, father, adventurer, best selling author, ultra-marathoner, lifestyle physical therapist, and legacy coach. Armando helps growth-minded, married men live happier, more connected, and more fulfilled lives through his immersive coaching program that guide them to show up powerfully in their marriage, in their health, in their business, and in creating their purposeful legacy. Armando’s unique approach helps strip away the clutter both internally and externally that stops men from showing up daily as the greatest and grandest version of who they are for themselves, their family, and their legacy. He is the creator of the Cleanse & Renewal Program, the Modern Man Virtual Summit, and the R.I.C.H. Man Experience. He is the co-owner of Cruz Country Fitness & Physical Therapy with his wife, Christian. Armando has climbed mountains, run over 50 miles in a day in swamps filled with snakes and alligators, has lived out of his car, and has rollerbladed and surfed in hurricanes but his biggest adventure has been fatherhood. He is the proud dad of three amazing children and has been married for over 11, years to his beautiful wife, Christian.