Flip Your Life, Not Your Marriage w/ Shane & Jocelyn Sams
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
What does it look like when you flip your life upside down and go against the grain? Shane & Jocelyn Sams of FlippedLifestyle are joining us to discuss
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [01:04] – Welcome
- [01:53] – Meet Shane and Jocelyn
- [05:25] – Downsizing to upsize
- [08:18] – “It’s really hard to give up comfort. It’s a lot harder to give up comfort than it is to go out and try to achieve something greater. ” – Shane
- [11:48] – ” When you are decisive, the universe will conspire to make you succeed.” – Shane
- [14:21] – Sacrifice
- [18:04] – Compromising
- [20:35] – Successful marriage is the most important area of business
- [22:18] – “Usually we bring out the best in each other. But occasionally the worst.” – Jocelyn
- [23:40] – “Instead of looking for work life balance, we’re looking for harmony.” – Shane
- [26:06] – Our 3 rules of marriage
- [29:21] – “It’s not just your business. It’s your life.” – Shane
- [30:20] – Overriding the drive
- Imperfect is perfectly fine
- Never FORCE help, just offer and know that you’ve done your part
- [34:27] – “Expectations are poison.” – Shane
- [36:30] – “Jocelyn has no expectations. It’s why she married me!” – Shane
- [42:00] – The importance of knowing what you want
- [44:02] – Brainstorms and realignments
- [47:03] – Planning is always worth the time investment – 2 hours in, 10 hours back
- [50:31] – Self help
- [52:30] – “I’m never going to be perfect, but I’m gonna be more ok with not being perfect.” – Jocelyn
- [54:40] – Reaching out and making an impact
- [57:23] – Key takeaway
- Jocelyn – Go for it! Don’t live your life afraid
- Shane – Don’t try to be a copy, do things your way
Shane and Jocelyn Sams are the dynamic duo behind FlippedLifestyle.com. Shane and Jocelyn Sams are a real couple making their entire living selling digital products online through membership websites. Former teachers, Shane and Jocelyn built a business that allowed them to quit their day jobs, spend more time with their family, and earn passive income online. They now generate hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in profit while only working around 10-15 hours of work per week! Their mission is to help other families build and grow successful online businesses through their Flipped Lifestyle Podcast, Flip Your Life community and their blog at FlippedLifestyle.com
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.