Fun, Fabulous, and Fearless w/ Tyler McCall & Eric Campbell
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Can you really enjoy the entrepreneurship journey, even when things get rough? Guests Tyler and Eric show us how to enjoy everything that occurs as you build your ideal life
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:48] – Welcome
- [01:37] – Meet Eric and Tyler
- [04:13] – The timeline
- [07:41] – “It’s crazy, its like we actually make more money now in a month than we made at our full time jobs in a year sometimes!” – Tyler
- [08:42] – Support through the ups and the downs
- [13:45] – Trust
- [15:25] – Wanting a lifestyle for both of us
- [16:37] – “We didn’t have a plan or a financial plan, it was just like quit your job, we’ll make it work. ” – Tyler
- [18:01] – Just do the damn thing!
- [19:36] – Tyler’s idea train cannot be stopped
- [20:06] – Open finances
- [24:45] – Creating roles in the business
- [27:00] – Hiring within… the house. Bringing Eric on
- [29:42] – “Eric literally said to me, and I quote ‘You’re not my ideal boss and I know I’m not your ideal employee, but, we need to figure out how to make this work!'” – Tyler
- [30:00] – Meeting in the middle
- [32:10] – Work life balance
- [37:38] – Key takeaway
- Tyler – Trust and support for your partner is key!
- Eric – Find the support you need to do your own thing
- [40:18] – Where to find Tyler and Eric
Tyler & Eric teach entrepreneurs how to use Instagram with intention and the keys to marketing online with values and purpose. They help their students discover how to share the benefits of working with them, not just the features in their toolbox.
Tyler is a nacho aficionado (because hello guac and cheesy goodness). Target is his favorite place in the world and Ben & Jerry’s is ALWAYS in his grocery cart. Eric is a fashion stylist, creative mind, and donut lover. And, if you’re looking for them on a Saturday, your best bet is to wander down that Target Dollar Spot aisle.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.