How Many Offers Should You Have?
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief DescriptionShould you focus on a single offer, or create multiple? It’s a question many entrepreneurs have. In this episode, we will share our perspective on this question and discuss pros/cons to both approaches
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:29] – Welcome
- [03:03] – What it looks like to have 1 offer
- People often say that most millionaires have 7 streams of income, however, each one of them started off with only 1
- [04:48] – KEY ACTION – Comment now with how many offers you currently have!
- [06:07] – 1 offer allows maximum focus
- Avoid “analysis paralysis”
- [09:14] – You can really get to know your audience
- [10:38] – Having multiple offers
- There is a lot more that can go wrong with multiple offers
- The benefit can be multiple sources of income
- [12:16] – Branching out
- Following your customers journey
- [16:37] – How to choose where to focus
- Look at your goals – which offer will get you there fastest?
- [18:31] – Lean canvas
- [22:00] – Your customers needs
- [26:03] – Homework/Action
- [29:07] – Toms Bookshelf
- Reach out to your customers and ask them for feedback on your current offers
- Review your current offer or offers. Write down how much money comes in from them vs how much time you put inot them
The One Thing
- Show 51 – Understanding Your Customer – TomAndAriana.com/51
- Show 53 – Your Customer Journey – TomAndAriana.com/53
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship