How to Delegate & Hire
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
As your business grows, it is essential to start building a team. In this episode, we will share why and how to start growing a team and how to create a great company culture.
Are you looking to create your ideal lifestyle? Then we invite you to become a #lifestylebuilder.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:46] – Welcome
- [03:43] – Why should you hire out and delegate in your business?
- Free up your time
- Outsource things you may not excel at
- Hire to take over the aspects of your business that you may not like doing
- [07:40] – How to hire the right people
- [08:18] – Ask pointed interview questions
- Letting people talk can tell you a lot about their motives and if they will be a good fit in your business
- [13:05] – Ask questions specific to situations that will arise and have them explain their step by step reaction to handling it
- [14:28] – Online personality tests can help you find the right people
- [17:18] – Making sure your new hire is a good fit for your team and your mission
- [19:40] – Creating your company culture
- [20:00] – Identifying your values, mission, purpose and niche
- [31:06] – Communication
- Plan your process – will your team have daily huddles? Weekly check ins?
- [37:56] – Systems and Processes – Show 35 *link in resources
- [39:40] – Homework
- [41:26] – Toms Bookshelf
- Take some online personality tests and find out your strenghs and weaknesses
- Create a job description for the next role you need to hire for your business
- Discover why you need a team
- Create expectations for hiring and delegating
- Explore different ways to ensure that you make the right choices when building your team