How to Find Your Unfair Advantage
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Your unfair advantage can your key to success. In this episode, we discuss how to find your unfair advantage and how to leverage it to your advantage.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:53] – Welcome
- [03:53] – What makes you different?
- [04:43] – “For a lot of us, it’s hard to pinpoint, because we are not supposed to talk about your own strenghts.” – Ariana
- [07:41] – Find out what sets YOU apart, NOT your business
- [08:38] – Anything worth copying will be copied
- [08:43] – “I am never afraid my ideas will be stolen… because odds are, I have copied them from someone else!” – Tom
- [15:31] – Find what comes easy to you
- [16:40] – Look for what others compliment you on, or ask advice for
- [17:28] – “It is not always the positive stuff either. my tough times built my charachter and motivated me.” – Tom
- [19:00] – Using your life experiences
- [25:26] – Homework
- [26:02] – Toms Bookshelf
- Do a brain dump, or white board with all of your life experiences that give you an edge. What comes naturally to you?
- Ask others what makes you unique or sets you apart?