How to Hire A Business Coach
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
The word “coach” is thrown around a lot in the business world. What does business coaching actually mean, and what are the results hiring one can have in your business? We explore the different reasons, roles and how to know if you’re ready!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:52] – Welcome
- [08:53] – What is a business coach? What will they help with?
- [14:26] – “You’ve gotta be good in your life if you’re going to excell in your business.” – Tom
- [20:43] – What a coach isn’t
- [24:37] – What to expect
- [27:18] – When should you consider hiring a coach?
- [29:54] – You want a coach to support you. But you do not want a coach to be a cheerleader.” – Tom
- [31:15] – Exploring the reasons that coaching may not work
- [32:06] – “If you’re going into a room and you’re trying to help everybody else, but you’re not asking for help… you may not be coachable.” – Tom
- [38:38] – In order for coaching to be effective, you will need to put in the work
- [40:03] – Homework
- [41:14] – Toms Bookshelf
- Read through Toms “10,000 word blog post” and identify which roles would help you at the current level business you’re at now.
- Sit down and go through the 7 Steps of Coaching Checklist
The Art Of Learning
- Blog Post – Hiring a Business Coach – The Dos and Don’ts to Maximize Your Investment
- For a Free Discovery Call with Tom and Ariana – click here!
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Join our Free Facebook Group for Family-Focused Entrepreneurs
- What is a business coach? Walk through the different types of coaching
- Discover the best time to hire a coach by examining your current business level and looking ahread to where you need to be
- Learn the best way to ensure you get the most from your coaching experience