How to Stop Learning & Start Implementing
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
It can be easy to fall into the trap of continuing to learn but not taking action on what you learn. In this episode, we are going to share a few simple strategies to turn your learning into results
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:39] – Welcome
- [06:20] – Make learning a habit
- [07:29] – Creating a habit loop
- Cue or Trigger
- [11:10] – “I hear people say ‘I have 20 years of experience’ but if you have done the same thing for the last 20 years, you don’t really have 20 years experience, you have 1 year of experience that you’ve repeated 20 times.” – Tom
- [18:34] – Schedule time to learn
- This will encourage you to use your learning time wisely
- [27:09] – Be intentional
- [27:41] – “You only need to learn the next thing you need to do in your business.” – Ariana
- [31:49] – Your Homework
- [34:27] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- Check your current habits and how they affect your day. If you don’t adhere to routine or schedule, think about your daily habits and how you could create one.
- Figure out your best time to learn. Spend a week using your “best time to learn” to learn something new each day.
The Power of Habit
- Creating habits for learning
- Be intentional about the time you spend learning new things
- Do not overwhelm yourself with knowledge. Sometimes less is more. Learn to pace yourself and stay on track with where you are in your business.