Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Becoming an entrepreneur takes constant growth, and often we get held back by that tricky little thing called Imposter Syndrome. In today’s show, we talk about the ways it can pop up, and how to tackle it & move forward!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:17] – Welcome
- [02:00] – We all have an inner voice that can make us doubt ourselves
- [03:48] – In case no one has told you… it is usually NOT luck that is getting your ahead, you’re putting in a lot of work to get there!
- [05:58] – No matter the size or popularity, every business has issues
- [06:25] – What is Imposter Syndrome?
- [11:57] – The Perfectionist
- Often struggle to delegate
- [16:34] – The Superhero
- [20:04] – Natural Genius
- Things come easy, but tend to avoid things that seem hard
- [25:13] – The Soloist
- Fear that asking for help may show weakness
- [27:41] – The Expert
- Feel like you have to know everything
- [32:25] – Imposter Syndrome can sneak in anywhere
- [33:25] – Ways to combat it
- [34:55] – Action Items
- Share with us! Has Imposter Syndrome gotten you down? What did you do to tackle it?
- Which of the 5 imposters do you resonate with most?