Investing in Yourself & Your Business
Prefer to watch the video? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
There is not doubt that you will need to invest in both yourself and your business to grow and succeed. In this episode, we discuss why you need to invest and provide some different investments that you can make depending on where you are at on your journey.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:51] – Welcome
- [04:55] – Early on and how you get started investing in yourself
- [05:11] – Low Cost – Start reading books or listening to podcasts
- [07:39] – Low Cost – The next level of investing
- [10:18] – Mid to Higher Cost – Group Coaching, 1-1 Coaching & Conferences
- [13:05] – Some different points to consider investing
- [23:36] – When it doesn’t make sense to invest in yourself
- [26:57] – Your Homework
- [27:33] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- Define 1 thing that you need to learn or do to take the next step forward.
- Identify 3 potential investments that you could make to help you achieve your next goal.
Thin & Grow Rich
- How to Invest in Yourself
- 5 “Hacks” to Learn & Implement Faster
- Hiring a Business Coach: The Dos & Don’ts to Maximize Your Investment
- Mindset & Entrepreneurship
- Business Mindset Mastery Podcast by Heather Gray
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Join our Free Facebook Group for Family-Focused Entrepreneurs
- Early on you want to keep your investment costs low and gain awareness
- As you advance, that’s when you want more specialized knowledge focused on your next step to move forward
- Having clarity and working through mindset challenges are precursors to maximizing the investments