Keeping Up With the Whirlwind W/ Rachel & Poul Pedersen
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
What does it take to not only build your business fast, but to do it while both you and your spouse leave their jobs and raise 3 kids? Let’s hear from Rachel & Poul Pedersen on this
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [01:25] – Welcome
- [01:34] – Meet Rachel and Poul
- [04:33] – How their proposal went viral!
- Spoiler alert – they were married after just 13 days!
- [07:36] – Learning on the fly
- [08:24] – “If we’re not in sync, everything feels off.” – Rachel
- [10:20] – Follow the leader
- [10:54] – “For me it wasn’t difficult being behind the scenes.” – Poul
- [12:46] – Shifting roles
- [15:00] – Leveling up – the never ending journey
- [17:31] – In being intentional with the relationship, everything else follows suit
- [20:20] – Life vision
- [21:47] – “Once you get to a certain point, it’s never about the money anymore. We want to make a difference.” – Poul
- [22:56] – Navigating communication issues and emotional responses
- [25:47] – Key takeaway
- Rachel – ANYthing in life can change in a month. Just be intentional about it
- [28:06] – Where to find Rachel (Poul doesn’t want to be found! lol)
The Queen of Social Media” – CEO and owner of The Viral Touch marketing agency, Full-time Social Media Consultant and Strategist, Founder of Social Media United. Rachel is a top social media marketer and consultant, worldwide viral sensation, leading authority on story-telling through social media and Facebook ads. Rachel’s journey began in 2016 while working in her 9-5 (actually, it was an 8-5) day job. Within 6 months she replaced her income and built a clientele that she loved working with. Rachel is also a mother to 3 beautiful children and wife to her supportive husband Poul! Poul is the constant “behind the scenes” support for the businesses him and Rachel run together. His work as the Managing Director for SMU and as the COO for Rachel’s agency (companies doing over $1.5 million in revenue per year) make everything possible in crazy and demanding industries. He is an amazing dad and husband – and is a stellar athlete. Don’t challenge him in ping pong, tennis, basketball, or anything else.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This isn’t just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.