Leverage a Scorecard for Success
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
When running a business, knowing what to focus on is half the battle. In this episode, we will introduce the concept of a scorecard and how you can use it to run your business
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:13] – Welcome
- [03:18] – Working on your business not in it
- [04:20] – What is a scorecard?
- [05:08] – Exposing problems
- [06:37] – Proactive vs. Reactive
- [08:25] – What your scorecard should focus on and how to begin
- [09:40] – Goal tracking
- [11:00] – Leading vs. Lagging
- [13:25] – Marketing Metrics
- [15:11] – Operations
- [19:46] – Finance
- [22:51] – How to use your scorecard
- [30:05] – Key Actions
- Comment here or on our Facebook page – What information are you currently tracking in your business?
- Imagine you’re taking a month long vacation from your business. What information do you need to be looking for to track where your business is at?