Leveraging Your Thunder From Down Under with Jill & Josh Stanton
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Your journey as a couples and as business owners requires deep work and leveraging your strengths. Jill & Josh Stanton from Screw the Nine to Five join us to discuss this journey
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:55] – Welcome
- [01:44] – Meet Jill and Josh
- [05:19] – The timeline
- [07:14] – “Having the right idea without any action doesn’t create any success at all.” – Josh
- [09:00] – Coffee shops and content creation
- [11:10] – Location Independence Status
- [14:55] – Discovering the “Why”
- [16:20] – Coming out of alignment and finding values
- [19:00] – “Freedom is super important to us. It’s our #1 goal.” – Josh
- [21:29] – “It felt heavy doing the work we were doing and at the same time we were also in constant searching mode.” – Josh
- [23:33] – Time Machine back to core values
- [26:00] – Staying on the same page
- [26:48] – “We’re in it together for the long haul. No one is leaving the room no matter what, whether its compromise, whether its letting the other one have this one, or whatever it is.” – Jill
- [29:29] – Attached at the hip
- [36:50] – Working at what you enjoy, not just what you’re good at
- [38:00] – The confidence needed to face judgement
- [42:11] – Key takeaway
- Josh – Embrace the mess, it makes everything better
- Jill – Have the courage to check in with yourself, and make sure you’re truly happy with your path
- [46:14] – Where to find Josh and Jill
Josh and Jill Stanton are the co-founders of Screw The Nine To Five—a lifestyle brand for entrepreneurs dedicated to helping you build more attention to your brand, make more money and get more out of your life through simple strategies, how to’s and behind-the-scenes glimpses into the realities of building a business online.
When they’re not CEO’ing they can be found hangin’ with their little guy, Kai or indulging in a tall glass of something stiff.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.