Love Logically and Go All In with Alex & Leila Hormozi
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
How do you make your love life work when you start your relationship as business partners? Alex & Leila Hormozi join us today to discuss how they made this work
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:33] – Welcome
- [01:23] – Meet Leila and Alex
- [04:25] – The timeline
- [07:10] – 3 weeks into the business, a relationship blossomed
- [08:43] – “Everyone wants 100 new clients until you actually GET 100 new clients.” – Alex
- [09:44] – How the relationship evolved from the business
- [10:23] – Creating roles and discovering the “ideal day” as a couple
- [11:04] – Loving logically
- [13:44] – Super speed level growth!
- [16:00] – Prioritizing the realtionship
- [16:27] – “There gets to a point where there is so much work to do, 1 person will make no dent in it.” – Alex
- [18:33] – “Our mission is what we’re doing right now. Our purpose in life is 100% aligned with our business right now.” – Leila
- [24:49] – Key takeaway
- Leila – Put a lot of effort into your relationship and keep working on it, just like a business
- Alex – Be open and honest in establishing your relationship
- [27:22] – Where to find Leila and Alex
Alex & Leila Hormozi are Co-CEOs of Gym Launch – specializing in high ticket lead gen and sales with his elite sales staff for bootcamps, crosscuts and small group training studios. They help gyms get from zero to capacity in 30 days or less. When Alex started his first gym and realized his rent was more than what he had left in his bank account, he learned fast that he needed to figure out a way to turn leads into, walk ins, into sales. And he did. Since then he closed 4000 1:1 sales, trained a sales team of 10 guys to do the same, and NOW runs Gym Launch. Leila is one of those people who can make a decision to grow, and do it instantaneously…she can also use these superpowers to elicit loyalty & extreme performance
and ownership from the team she coaches. Whenever there is growth curve like the one at Gym Launch, everyone looks to the sales and marketing…but the smart ones look to the operations. Scaling a company 30% month over month takes a herculean effort…and if you’re looking for the Hercules in Gym Launch, you found it.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.