Mindset & Entrepreneurship
Prefer to watch the video? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
Having the right mindset is a key piece to achieving success as an entrepreneur. In this episode, we discuss some of the mindsets which holding entrepreneurs back from success and some strategies to shift them.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:51] – Welcome
- [04:21] – Tom’s Biggest Mindset Shift
- [06:32] – Ariana’s Biggest Mindset Shift
- [09:10] – Opportunity Cost & Being Comfortable
- [11:15] – Fear #1 – Imposter Syndrome
- [12:47] – Fear #2 – Fear of Rejection
- [15:05] – Fear #3 – Fear of Success
- [17:22] – Money #1 – Abundance vs. Scarcity
- [25:22] – Money #2 – Being Able to Sell
- [29:39] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- [31:46] – Your Homework
- Identify your mindset style. Are you the type of person that can shift their mindset by learning, or do you need to actually have the experience to make a shift?
- Identify 1 mindset block or item from this episode that is causing you to be blocked from moving forward and put an action plan together to overcome it.
What For You Here Won’t Get You There
- Becoming an entrepreneur requires many mindset shifts
- Fear is a common part of being an entrepreneur, but you need to get past it to achieve success
- Your views and perspective on money can also be a mindset block that can prevent you from being successfull.