Q&A – 90 Day Goals, List Building, Reaching Out to Ideal Clients
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
In this Q&A Episode, we discuss how to stick with your 90 day goals, how to build a list with authenticity, and how to find and reach out to ideal clients
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:51] – Welcome
- [01:11] – Question 1 – How can I commit to a 90 Day Goal Plan? I keep finding myself with distractions that take me off course.
- [02:05] – Ask yourself why you are getting distracted? Do you have shiny object syndrome? Are you over run with too many new ideas?
- [03:34] – Start implementing weekly check ins – this will let you better see if you are on track to achieve your 90 day goal
- Check in with your financials
- Realize there may be a lagging metric that you will need to plan for to avoid in the future
- Lead indiciator – track your key tasks that will help you reach your goal
- [06:24] – Accountability
- Find a partner to check in with
- Group memberships can connect you with other accountability partners
- [10:52] – Question 2 – How can I focus on list building when I feel like I’m more of an introvert and don’t love sharing my story?
- [11:40] – Authenticity – Staying true to yourself will automatically attract the people you want
- [13:19] – Find where your people are coming from. Use google analytics and follow their trail to you
- [17:10] – Step out of your comfort zone!
- Pick from all of the options to gain visibility and choose the one that fits you best, without making you completely uncomfortable
- Be a guest on a podcast, or join a facebook live
- [19:45] – Question 3 – How can I expand my Facebook reach to include those who don’t necessarily agree with me?
- [20:20] – Branch out beyond Facebook
- Converting someone is usually very challenging and difficult to navigate, espeically on social media
- [21:52] – Educate and find middle ground
- Focus on the benefit of your way
- Find out where they established their ideas or beliefs
- [24:00] – Target those who are just outside the scope of your view, as they will be open to new ideas
- [26:33] – Target an age group
- Find people who are not yet in the situation, but will be
- Find those who are most impressionable – millenials, for example
- [27:28] – Niche down your ideal client and find out what they are searching for and where they hang out online
- Want to submit a question for us to answer live? Go to tomandariana.com/question
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Keep yourself on track with a 90 Day Goal plan
- Discover ways to stand out without putting yourself completely out of your comfort zone
- How to seek out your own opposing views and how you can connect with them