Q&A – Starting Out, Focus, & Launching
Prefer to watch the video? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
We answer 3 questions from listeners. How to launch a new planner? Where to focus effort during busy times in business? Should you grow an e-mail list before launching your first course?
Are you looking to create your ideal lifestyle? Then we invite you to become a #lifestylebuilder.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:48] – Welcome
- [02:28] – My company offers journals/productivity planners for family-focused entrepreneurs. What would your advice be when just starting out? (Kramon Comeaux, Prospr Planner)
- [11:32] – So, life is insane during tax season… and I know that I need to be working ON my business and not just IN it. But with VERY limited hours exactly how do I decide WHERE to put that effort? (Christi Bender, CPA)
- [19:02] – I’m impatient to launch my first course but my email list is tiny. Is it better to wait until I have x-hundred-number of people on a list, or can I go for it and still be profitable without spending thousands on Facebook ads? (Rachel Frederick)
- [30:26] – Submit your question to be answered on the show
- Prospr – journals/productivity planners for family focused entrepreneurs
- PodcastGuests – Find podcasts to be a guest on
- HARO (Help a Reporter Out) – Get featured in the media
- Christi Bender CPA
- The Well Balanced Writer
- Testing Your Business Idea & Making Sales
- Submit your question to be answered on the show
- Plan With Purpose: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Lifestyle Builders Mentorship
- Join our Free Facebook Group for Family-Focused Entrepreneurs
- Getting clear on goals helps to determine what to work on
- Focus on urgent and important acitivies first
- When launching a new idea, first start by making sure people will pay for it