Self Care For Entrepreneurs
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Episode Brief DescriptionAs a business owner & also as a human being, it is essential to take care of yourself. In this episode, we are going to discuss self-care and how it should look different for all of us
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:13] – Welcome
- [02:04] – Don’t get bombarded with what others say is self care. What works for them, may not for you. Self care is a very personal matter
- [05:40] – Know yourself well enough to create your own routine
- [07:15] – Realize that your definition of self care may change with age, business changes and family life, as well
- [09:14] – Common misconceptions about self care is that it will always cost too much money. Don’t fall for the lie!
- [12:00] – The people who look like they have it all together… don’t
- [15:40] – We cannot pour from an empty cup. Any money spent on self care is money well spent
- [23:23] – Do a life audit! Can you start saying No to any of the things that are no longer serving you? Do not feel guilty putting yourself first
- [28:30] – Action Items
- [30:27] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- Choose one thing you can start saying no to. Give yourself space to start something just for you!
- Take time to do the time audit