Speed Bumps, Pivots & Trip Jars with Melissa & Paul Pruitt
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
There are many speed bumps on the journey to success, especially when some look like mountains. Melissa & Paul Pruitt join us to discuss happiness and building their ideal life
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:36] – Welcome
- [01:27] – Meet Paul and Melissa
- [05:25] – Combining Superpowers!
- [06:50] – Learning to let go
- [09:00] – Speed bumps
- [12:07] – Communication and setting boundaries
- [15:48] – “That’s the reason we all became entrepreneurs, because we have a passion, we have a drive. We’re not like normal people!” – Melissa
- [16:10] – Scheduling personal time
- [21:00] – Trip Jar – every 6-8 weeks
- A totally spur of the moment trip pulled from a jar, turned into a 3 day weekend away, to recharge and re-energize
- [25:10] – Coming back to the “Why”
- [26:16] – Ask yourself “How much is enough?”
- [27:00] – “It it’s constantly more, more, more, you’re never going to be content. I learned that the hard way.” – Paul
- [28:45] – “Just because we can, doesn’t mean we have to.” – Melissa
- [29:00] – Parenting, Co-Parenting and the role of “Bonus Mom”
- [35:40] – Key takeaways
- Melissa – Set boundaries, in business and your relationship
- Paul – Know when to say nothing… like right now!
- [36:57] – Where to find Paul and Melissa
Paul and Melissa Pruitt are professional photographers with a specialty in personal and professional branding. With their extensive background in business and marketing, they bring their expertise to their clients. In addition they provide support and mentoring and speak nationally on small business solutions. Paul is an expert business and marketing coach with national speaking experience and a published writer with Entrepreneur.com. Melissa is a two time published author (including the Amazon best selling book PROFITographers co-written with Paul), TEDx speaker, and contributor for the Huffington Post. They have a love for travel and helping others grow personally and professionally.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.