The Fast & Furious Family Life W/ Jay & Jessica Berube
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
It takes a lot of work to build a marriage, grow several successful businesses, and raise some amazing kids. We chat with guests Jay & Jessica Berube on this very topic
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:47] – Welcome
- [01:21] – Meet Jay and Jessica
- [04:00] – The dynamic overview
- [06:50] – Building the foundation
- [08:15] – When Jay fired Jessica!
- [10:53] – “Number 1 is always mindset. If you don’t have the proper mindset, you can’t accomplish anything else.” – Jay
- [11:31] – Let’s say we lost everything tomorrow. Guess what? That’s another opportunity for us.” – Jay
- [15:08] – Re-Establishing roles for Jessica
- [16:54] – Balancing act
- [22:50] – Family focus and routines
- [30:57] – Adopting, not 1, but 2 newborns, 5 months apart!
- [38:00] – Leveling up
- [38:40] – “I’m a big advocate of coaching and mentoring. Like, currently, we have 4 different coaches and mentors.” – Jay
- [40:15] – Support systems
- [43:19] – Key Takeaway
- Jay – Be honest with yourself. Be vulnerable. Be teachable and accountable
- Jessica – Be vulnerable – picture perfect isn’t real
- [45:50] – Where to find Jay and Jessica
Jay and Jessica are architects of change, driven by service. Positively impacting the world is their goal through community service, foster care and numerous other volunteer organizations. As owners of four real estate related companies they have created a life through business that allows the flexibility and freedom to fulfill their passion of service. Both are active Rotarians and spend every spare moment making memories with their 5 year old adopted “twins” who are 5 months apart.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.