The Importance of Asking “How” with Vincent & Elizabeth Pugliese
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
How can you build the business you need for the life you crave? Guests Vincent & Elizabeth Pugliese discuss the importance of asking “how” when it comes to challenges
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:47] – Welcome
- [01:18] – Meet Vincent and Elizabeth
- [04:30] – The timeline, beginning with freelancing
- [06:50] – Prioritizing
- [10:30] – Transitioning in and out through job sharing
- [12:18] – “We lived off of 1 salary and paid off our debt with our business money.” – Vincent
- [15:05] – The vision ahead
- [18:50] – Staying at the 9-5 longer than needed
- [22:00] – Home schooling
- [24:01] – “Why would we NOT try it?” – Elizabeth
- [26:30] – “They need to learn how to lead and solve big problems, everything else doesn’t matter.” – Vincent
- [29:31] – Continuing to grow
- [32:04] – Acknowledging strengths and weaknesses
- [33:40] – Struggles and learning to switch roles
- [35:28] – “That’s my biggest struggle, slowing down, turning off, being content but not satisfied.” – Vincent
- [38:00] – Prioritizing the relationship
- [45:29] – Key Takeaway
- Elizabeth – Get on the same page
- Vincent – Patience and persistence
- [48:10] – Where to find Vincent and Elizabeth
Vincent and Elizabeth have run businesses together since 2005, after working together as photojournalists for a newspaper. Their first business was Elizabeth Vincent Photography, shooting weddings, corporate and commercial photography, as well as professional sports. Between the 2 of them they’ve covered some pretty amazing events, including Wrestlemania! the Dalai Lama and Muhammad Ali’s 70th birthday party. They now teach other freelancers, entrepreneurs and photographers how to build businesses to create a life of time, money and location freedom through two other businesses. Vincent’s book Freelance to Freedom was published in 2018, and they now run Total Life Freedom- which is a mastermind community for freelancers and entrepreneurs, and The Business of Photography, which helps photographers learn to master the business side of the photography world. Elizabeth and Vincent have been happily married for sixteen years and homeschool their three sons outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.