What To Do When Things Aren’t Working
Prefer just the Audio? Click here.
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:52] – Welcome
- [04:48] – How are you spending your time?
- [06:33] – Figure out if you are stuck working harder than you should be. Always remember to work smarter
- It is not always best to be “hustling” 24/7
- [08:51] – Doing a time audit will allow you to see everything you’re doing and give you a clear picture on where your time is going.
- If something isn’t serving your goals, this will show you where to make cuts
- [12:37] – Time audits give you a clearer picture into what you will delegate in the future as your business grows. It will also show you how much time it will take to accomplish the task at hand, making hiring and establishing expectations much easier
- [16:27] – Continue to revisit your goals
- As you grow, your personal and professional goals may change. Setting a time to look at them will help you know when to adjust your trajectory
- [18:12] – Get clear on your vision, and keep it as a daily reminder
- Create a vision board, or post your mission statement in your workspace
- [20:42] – Making your goals measurable
- [23:01] – Check your progress
- Create a cadence for tracking your goals
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly check ins to make sure you are progressing in your goals.
- Adjust what no longer serves you
- [32:51] – Your Homework
- [34:11] – Tom’s Bookshelf
- There’s that pesky time audit again! We mention it a lot! If you haven’t grabbed the Free Time Audit Template be sure to do that & get tracking now-
- Sign up for the Free Workshop: From Stuck to Success