When Two Become One, in Business & in Life with Alexi Panos & Preston Smiles
Prefer to listen to the audio? Click here.
Episode Brief Description
What does it look like when two people each have their own life and business, then fall in love and decide to partner in both life and business? Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles chat on this very topic
Build the Business YOU Need, to Support the Life You Crave for Your Loved Ones.
No more shots in the dark, hoping that new tactic or trick you heard about will work for your business. Get guidance, strategies and accountability from real people who actually CARE about your results.
Our members are seeing results, not only in their business but in their LIFE! As a Lifestyle Builder, we’ll help you get crystal clear on what you want in life, and how you can build your business to get you those results. If you’re ready to stop guessing and start taking intentional actions in your business, sign up to be a Lifestyle Builder today!
Key Insights & Timestamps
- [00:49] – Welcome
- [01:31] – Meet Preston and Alexi
- [05:43] – The timeline – both independently owned businesses in the beginnig
- [10:30] – Constant togetherness
- [12:13] – Self care as as a Type A couple
- [14:14] – Restructuring values
- [14:37] – “Now I’m building momentum with my son. It doesn’t mean I can’t still have a business, but I get to restructure that business to really meet my values first, instead of the old values of ‘Let’s see how big I can build this thing, how quickly, how much impact can I make?’ now it’s ‘Let’s see how this can contribute more time and more presence with my family.” – Alexi
- [16:33] – Defining roles and shifting into parenthood
- [18:26] – “Don’t try to fit a square peg into a round hole.” – Preston
- [22:23] – Staying together and separate all at once
- [25:18] – Challenging one another
- [37:06] – Key takeaway
- Preston – There is no “right way” to do anything. Enjoy the journey
- Alexi – Be highly intentional about everything
- [40:02] – Where to find Preston and Alexi
As the Co Founders and Co Creators of The Bridge Method, Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles have supported hundreds of thousands of people who have dramatically changed their lives by participating in their various programs and workshops all over the world. For the past 10 years, they’ve both dedicated their lives to learning as much as they could about Human Potential. They are insanely committed to leading others on this same path, and empowering them to step fully into their unique gifts to create a world that works for everyone. This couple is truly committed to transforming the way the world works, by transforming the lives of individuals. They currently speak and lead workshops all over the world (both together and separate), as well as run their own widely successful empowerment platforms. Alexi through her work with “Soul School” and her non-profit E.P.I.C., and Preston in his work as a Next Generation Thought Leader. They are published authors, speakers, and now parents.
You don’t have to do this on your own.
This is just another “Membership” this is Mentorship.
That means you get to *actually* talk to the hosts! It’s not just another training portal full of hours of videos you don’t have time to watch, or a Facebook group full of team moderators. Tom & I are THERE with you, along with the rest of the #LifestyleBuilders family. To answer questions, give feedback, celebrate wins & support you on your not-so-happy days.
Strategy. Guidance. Actionable Training. Accountability.